Nate and I at a friend birthday party last week
Happy Birthday to Nate! Because of my work/accident schedule, Nate had some of his birthday time filled with other things like: taking out the recycling (that's not part of it, but it's important*), shuttling me back and forth to work and the hospital. I would say Nate gets extra points for being so outstanding on just this one day, but honestly, he's just always like that. To pay him back for his nicety, I hoped to throw him a stupendous, cat-filled party. I'm not sure if I achieved stupendous, but cat-filled...yes!!
Cat-filled!
Excitement!
Many thanks to Mom and Dad Higley for this one...the guys at the Y will be jealous!
After present time, we moved on to the castle cake lighting and singing and eating portion of the program. Then we decided to just watch a good movie and relax. Movie, yes. Good? One word: Vertigo. If there is someone out there that understands this show (why it's good, I mean), stand up now.
Why.
Happy Birthday Nate!
*quiz


1 comment:
In response to the quiz, it's business time!
Post a Comment