As always, our friend Alana had free tickets to something fun and (normally) expensive in Toledo. Toledo's "Zoo to Do" was held last Friday night and it was bunches of fun. At it's core, the "Zoo to Do" has various food vendors from the area set up booths and give out free samples; so we got a free dinner and party all in one!
Nate was more than excited about this-it was so cool to feel the snake! If I look scared, it's because I am. The handlers kept telling us to make sure his head isn't close to us...um, how do we completely control that?
My favorite couple; they wore crazy frog hats last year. We saw them at the end of the night drive away in a convertible-I assume to accommodate the kitties.
Nate in front of the lions.
Liz before we headed in to the crowd to eat.
Michelle, Joe, Alana, Liz and Nate
At the end of a fun night.


4 comments:
I love the kitty hats!
I am thinking that Toledo is the place to be! You seem to be at all the good social events doing all the fun activities! I was hoping that picture after you touching the snake would have been you WEARING the snake around your neck. I can TOTALLY see you doing that! :)
What a cool party! Love the python picture, and it's nice they have to give you that sort of a disclaimer. "Our attorneys have informed us we should warn people about this ginormous snake..." Creepy!!
Ritzy, Ritzy. Seriously, how do you score all of these fun things to do. Can I have your friends too? Just have them move here so we can find something interesting to do once in a while! It looks like a great time.
Post a Comment