Friday, March 30, 2012

Higleys and the Presidents

For Presidents' Day, Mom and Dad Higley came to town for a visit.  We didn't have much on the schedule, but we had a nice relaxing weekend, kicked off by a visit to our favorite Greek restaurant.  I am starting to feel like we are forcing visitors to go to that place, but seriously, it needs to be tried by all. 

While Nate worked on Friday, I escorted rode with Mom and Dad H (k, this will get confusing; let's say Mom L and Dad J) first to Costco for some necessities (Cashew Clusters), then over to Red Rock Canyon.  Twas a beautiful day for a visit! 




Seriously?!  Total Donkey Yellowstone moment...everyone pulled over and got excited.  Especially me!


We had a chance to visit the temple on Saturday as well...we got this picture after being told we couldn't take photos in their atrium.  Whoopsie! 




The house across from the temple we "discussed" purchasing.  We decided the price was too low and moved on. 



I mean, who doesn't love a yarda* sale on a Saturday??

Why my mother-in-law is so cool.  This was on the 3rd take, too. 
*Spanglish for yard

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Yeah for parents visiting. By the way I like the new "studio" shots of the cats on the sidebar