Every December, GoGo holds their annual conference somewhere fun; this year it was in the Riviera Maya, Mexico at the Grand Velas. It's a ridiculously lovely resort that most (at least me) can't afford, so it was all the more fun to get to visit. It's possible some of these pictures will seem boring, but I took pictures of the best parts of the weekend...which is why you won't see any shots of the actual conference. :)
| My room: this isn't just one of those shots that the perspective makes the space look larger...it was just big. |
| Proof I was in the room and that a really long flight doesn't do much for one's looks. |
| View out from the room. |
| Breakfast. |
| A pool I never swam in, but it was lovely. |
| I did, however, get to walk down this "hallway". |
| During my study time on the balcony. |
| Vera and Erin getting ready for our theme night. |
| Liz and Lynne in our costumes. |
| Another branch who had better costumes. |
| This is foie gras....don't eat it...ever. It's mean and gross. |
| Vera and Lynne at dinner. |
| Liz moments after I won a piece of paper saying I was the highest novice in sales for the year...also moments after my boss told Lynne and I that our costumes sucked. At least we looked cute. :) |
| Reason for the trip! |
| This too. |
| Jason and Liz...we took our break time very seriously. |
| Poinsettias for Christmas! |
| Until next time?? :) |

5 comments:
If that's your natural curl, then we are no longer speaking. I can't have any friends with better/lower maintenance hair than mine.
What kind of tyrant requires someone to pack a costume for an international flight?
My work and I went to the zoo last Friday and a school playground on Sat. Probably just the same right? There really is nothing I could write without sounding jealous so I will just say PRETTY PICTURES :)
I love that you take pictures of everything-even ones of "disgusting" food to warn us not to eat stuff in places where I most likely won't every be able to travel to. Should we retire there? :)
What a lovely spot! I have to be honest, I'm a little green over here, but still very happy you shared your lovely pictures with us!
What a lovely spot! I have to be honest, I'm a little green over here, but still very happy you shared your lovely pictures with us!
Post a Comment