In order to make the Harrison Christmas party, I drove up on a Friday, and Nate worked a little, then flew on Southwest. I almost made it to the airport on time to greet him. :)
| Nathan and some of the kids...I love all of the expressions in this one... |
| And this one? |
| More tousins. |
| The Nativity cast. |
| Full cast. We got the prestigious honor of playing Mary and Joseph. This was the second time for me, so I had no problem with the role. :) |
| This picture made me think about us in a few more decades... |
| Playing with Grey and Amos. |
| Did I mention Tom will be a daddy again soon?? |
| Squishy cat face. |
| He liked it, I promise. |
| Why I want to steal these two. |
| Why Nate especially wants to steal this one. |
| One of the hazards of knowing Nate...any twin clothing will be carefully timed. :) |
| Trip to Temple Square. |
| I'm especially proud of this one. |
| Christmas morning! |
| Most of the Terrys. |
| Ben and Gray sunning himself. |
| Mom Higley with her new hat. |
| Dad Higley with his new socks (for thongs). HA. |
| Lizzie brought gifts for Mal and Kathryn. |
| Cute Bella Bella. |
| Lizzie with her kitty calendar. |
| Nate's new mask. Ethan's telling face. |
| These two boys are so cute... |
| The discovery after Matt got a tator cube when prepping his Coke glass. |
| Galoshes! |
| Monster Galoshes! |
| Nate-su and Luck dog. |
| Jim with his Christmas present. |
| The Christmas shot thanks to Jim. :) |
| Christmas joy in Vegas with the kitties! |
| Kathryn with her new tinsel from Lizzie. |
| We caught the Bellagio just in time...they were taking everything down the day we visited. |
| Because I'm still behind and doing this post in March, it's been fun remembering what a great season this last winter was. No wonder we couldn't stop taking pictures! |

3 comments:
So I love that your family is so huge y'all have to have your gatherings at the church! :D
Nice to revisit Christmas!!! Glad you were able to come :)
Aw, so many fun memories. :)
Post a Comment