We took a train ride! Ben, Jenn, and Gray came down to visit in March and we decided to venture down to Boulder City (half an hour away) to check out the remains of the Nevada Southern Railway.
![]() |
| Once boarded on the train. My legs were being lazy, so I had them laid over Nate...the train conductor walked by and jokingly suggested we get our own train car...oops! :) |
| The Higley train riders. |
| Sights from the train ride! |
| I was bugged at this girl for bombing our picture at the last possible moment, but Nate got even by (accidentally) body checking her as we left this area of the train. |
| I love the intentional and accidental weirdness of this photo. Guess which is which? |
| The train ride was possibly a more kid-type thing to do...perhaps that's why I enjoyed it...lots of fun and we'll wait for our next |


No comments:
Post a Comment