Thursday, April 4, 2013

February happenings

Once I figured myself out a job (still...more on that later), I figured I should get in as much Utah time as I could....so I walked
 
picture courtesy of Lisa Higley...is this so gross?!  I love it. 
 
my gross carrot legs to my car and I stayed for the first week of February. 
 
I was at the gas station close to home before I got on the road, and I saw this.  Okay, in case it's not visible at all, somebunny was sky writing.  Seriously.  I thought I was seeing things, but I hung around for maybe too long and just stared.  Definite letters.  Unfortunately no secret message for Liz. 

I saw a lot of this.  I had a lot of Cook time (complete with a sleepover thanks to some fog one of the nights) and during car time, this....

...and this was a fairly common scene.  :)  Ruth and I avoided such problems by visiting the Coke store McDonald's. 

I was also introduced to a new way for me to stay motivated.  Luckily I don't have a hard time going to bed, but the "pick up room" line may have a few stars missing for me...eek. 

Okay.  I don't plan to have this on the internet very long and it's innocent, so there.  Poor Lilly hurt her finger.  Guess where?  :) 

Kitty hat from Savers=success! 

Is there anything cuter than a sleeping dog...

...I guess so. :)  Are you serious, Violet? 

One of many niece and nephew hugs I received.  I'm a lucky aunt.  :) 

Speaking of lucky...I happened upon a magical unicorn.  Not to be confused with Princess Unicorn. 

 
I had lots of good family time including Steve's birthday party...but it never feels like enough. 
 
Reading my awesome card.  :)


Happy birthday Steve! 

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I won't claim that is my daughter :)