Friday, February 24, 2012

Thanksgiving x 2

For this past Thanksgiving, we got to celebrate it two times over and we had lots of fun!  For the actual day of thanks, Mom and Dad Higley visited.  The night before, we went to "Phantom of the Opera" at the Venetian.  Since they don't allow pictures (or even casual "I'm not really going to take a picture" loitering), we settled for a tour of the Venetian and their "Winter in Venice" display. 

Liz and D/M Higley


These were all over the place...I'm not sure what they had specifically to do with anything, but it was an impressive display of "stilt-ery".


Volcano at the Mirage

A really cute, but overpriced skating rink.

So as to not break the Nevada tradition, we headed to Lucille's for our Thanksgiving feast (void of any turkey, but still delicious). 

That very weekend, Nate and I headed up to the 'tah for the Harrison side of things. 

If you notice, Jim was the most dedicated to the "I'm really eating" pose. 

See?

Vince dealing with the news that he had to say goodbye to the tousins.  I know it's sad for him, but his emotional displays at farewell time make me feel so loved.  :) 

Christmas dog preview.  (also a shot of someone who put their Christmas tree up before December 20th...oops)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

So nice having everyone together :)