Graennifer (still not sure if that really works: Ben, Jenn, and Gray) came to visit in November! Unfortunately, the weekend they picked happened to be coldish, but we still had lots of fun, starting with:
| Springs Preserve wins again! Nathan took them to the bird show while I was at work. |
| So I missed seeing this |
| At Grimaldi's! |
| This was me testing out our new camera. Our camera is so good, it has cat-pirate face detection. |
| This scene was very common, but I never tired of it. :) |
| Same goes for this one... |
| The closest thing we had to leaves for autumn. |
| A bold, rich, and (fashion) clueless man. |
| We zipped over to France for lunch... |
| ....:) |
Until next time!

1 comment:
Love the pirate cat! Looks like fun. :)
Post a Comment