Halfway through, we stopped in Marigot Bay for snorkeling. I really do love it, but I hyperventilate around for 5-10 minutes, then I calm down enough to enjoy it. Nate of course doesn't need a life vest and can dive without sucking up water into his snorkel. Look how good he looks while doing all that.

Us in front of the Pitons. Please be impressed with the size of these mountains (especially the taller of the two) (See other post).

Nate and I in the mud baths. I pictured dunking myself in sloppy mud, but it was really just a group exfoliating session with lava "soap" as they called it. I felt ridiculous, but our skin ended up ridiculously smooth when it was all over with.
You can't tell my Dramamine has started to wear off, can you?
Nate and I in the mud baths. I pictured dunking myself in sloppy mud, but it was really just a group exfoliating session with lava "soap" as they called it. I felt ridiculous, but our skin ended up ridiculously smooth when it was all over with.
One of the beautiful pictures as a result of Nate talking himself into a park after it had closed. We got back from our tour late, so he ran around and took as many pictures as they would allow (or until they noticed he was still there) while I hung out by the pool.
Dinner at the pub. The food was so so tasty and the decor was fun.Walking around the resort while we waited for our bus to take us to the airport.
It became very hot, so we took several breaks, including this one.
One our way back to the airport...I managed a decent shot from the car-finally!

2 comments:
It looks beautiful! I would love to visit some day.
How FUNN!!! You look awesome! I am jealous you get to travel so much!
Post a Comment