We had visitors for Memorial Day weekend and as always, we loved it. Tom, Stacey and Grey braved the holiday traffic down to our house and we were so glad. Both parents looked (and rightfully so) beat when they got out of the car, but Grey bounced out and started running around. Three cheers for a baby Grey with such a happy disposition. :)
We were kinda lazy, but we managed to get out a few times. Our first outing with the crowds was down to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. Honestly the exhibit wasn't anything mind-blowing, but it was fun all the same.
Stacey and young "Greg". Predictably, we ran across someone likely mid-day drunk. She commented on how cute Greg is. I started to get nervous she would try to steal him, so I was happy when she sauntered off.
Mere seconds before I fell off.
I love it when they coordinate...
Yay for a photographer!
It's always different for us to have a toddler (and family) in the house, but we were so sad to have them leave...the house is too empty!

2 comments:
You do know how to solve the too empty feeling of your house right? MORE CATS! MORE CATS! MORE CATS!!! Just give us the word and Lizzie will start working on names. Oh yeah, I guess a baby could do it too :) Lizzie could still work on names for a baby if you don't mind tinsel or ornament for a name.
You could name a cat blanket... Worked for the Jacksons...
Post a Comment