Saturday, August 22, 2009

Staging

We are moving...down the street! For the remainder of our time in Toledo, we will be house sitting for some friends who are moving to Columbus for school. It's a beautiful home and I'd like to feel like we are helping them out, but I struggle with changes and I struggle with lifting things I don't want to. We still have quite a bit left to do, but we've been gradually packing up the house in prep for a big move coming next weekend. For those of you who are curious how the cats are helping:



3 comments:

Ruth said...

How would you manage the move without the cats, directing Nate where to put boxes? (or beex...)

Our Family said...

Glad to see the cats are helping out. So helpful. Are you moving into a better neighborhood for friends for the cats :) That was one of our biggest concerns when we moved. :)

Ben and Jenn Higley said...

You just got to love cats. They are always big helpers.