We aren't moved in enough for me to show pictures; instead I'll show off my picture taking "skills". (It was luck that the squirrel joined the photo). Needless to say, the kitties love the new expanded viewing windows to the outside world.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love it! Do the kitties make the same chirping noise for squirrels as they do for birds? We have a hummingbird that comes to visit the window in front our our beasts. They just stare in amazement...I don't think they realize it is a bird. :)
Hope you guys are loving the new place!
Great fun! Let the squirrel inside, I am sure they will like it even more!
i <3 your cats.
Glad they make their own entertainment. Ah, the wonderful life of a cat :)
You should hear the crazy noises one of my cats makes at the birds outside. It sounds like he's going to explode.
Post a Comment