Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tour of Toledo



I hope you can see all of the words on his bold billboard. Nate will try to get an internship with him next summer so he can learn how a "bald eagle" that breaks bricks interprets law.


Just down the street from the YMCA. I don't know, it's just jazzy-the turquoise lights, the solid compliment within the title, etc. I could see this as a hair joint up off of President's Circle, the big cheesy U and all...we'll give them time to branch out.

Tell me why Jon is confused. Is he ready for the 4th season? Does he understand what that means? Can he punctuate? My favorite part: The annual "X-Mas Party" and subsequent Super Bowl party annoucements were listed on the marquee until about early May. Sorry we didn't catch it on camera until now.

3 comments:

D. James said...

Awesome. I wish I had a connection to the Bald Eagle. Maybe when I drive through I can stop for a meeting.

Ruth said...

I want Nate to get a t-shirt that says Attack Attorney!!! CLASSY..

M1 (Morgan) said...

Hey Melissa has been there to get her hair done. The stylist she likes went over there. That sign is an upgrade- previously it was handwritten. Anyway she can confirm that it is a little scary.

On a side note I think Nate could expand the Attack Attorney franchise out west. He should probably start taking karate classes though.