It happened again. I got old. To counter some of my sadness, we held a few parties. First, at home:
 |
| No birthday of mine would be complete without a display of cat embarrassment/hate, so here we go! |
 |
| If ridiculous could also = mad, then Mal is ridiculous. |
 |
| Kathryn managed to remove her caplet fairly quickly, so I was lucky to get this shot. |
 |
| Present time! |
Utah provided a triple birthday party! Both Mom Harrison's and Alisha's birthday are also in January, so we combined them. It was fun to share the excitement (and crowns) with others.
 |
| Birthday gals! |
 |
| Me and Grandma. :) |
 |
| Proof Ruth and I have the same eyebrows. |
 |
| The wee Violet. |
 |
| Suspicion... |
 |
| Blowing out candles on our respective dessert choice. |
 |
| Cute all the way around. |
 |
| Dad and Braedan. |
 |
| Nate making the kids laugh...and Matt sleep. :) |
 |
| Cicely returns, this time riding a cow. Seriously, Cicely?! |
 |
| Ivie showing off some of her "fall fashions". |
 |
| Woody and Jessica (parents of Ivie and Cicely). Posted to connect the cuteness of the aforementioned kids to these two. :) |
 |
| So that was like 17 candles. 17. And no, I still can't blow out candles. |
 |
| Story time! |
 |
| Face making time! |
 |
| Present time! |
This year was proof that getting older does actually get easier, thanks to great times with family!
1 comment:
Yeah for birthdays!!! Some of the coolest people I know are born in January. Glad the kitties got in on it too. You look pretty dang good for being "old" :)
Post a Comment