Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas 2012

Harrison Christmas party...I call this game: Snowman Yahtzee.  Whatever it was, the kids loved it and it was fun to help them cheat.  :) 

Meanwhile Braedan provided us with holiday favorites.

Nate proved being awkward is still awesome. 

Nativity attendees. 

Nativity family.  Live baby this year!! 

Violet loves her seasoning. 

I love that someone was caught in the act...

World, meet Meow.  She is Bella's first (and only?) love. 

It snowed so much whilst in Utah this year!  I realize Utahns are sick of it by now, but it really was great to have so much snow to deal with. 

Cicely figured she could only get cuter by putting on huge socks on her tiny legs. 

Gray wanted to look at the camera...really. 

Terrys!

One of a few pictures that fueled my motivation to exercise more...

Ivie LOVES her jammies...and her cousins. 

Nate and Father Christmas loved his digital frame. 

My new watch!  Since then, I've been so much more stylish and on time. 

Cicely. 

Christmas (second) breakfast.

Aunt Jackie reading to Ivie and Gray. 

How Bella does Christmas. 

How Braedan drills Trevor's head. 

I just thought this picture was so cute of Michelle and Miss Shaelynn. 

Christmas chaos. 

Christmas crazy. 

Once I arrived back home, we headed down to enjoy a bit of Christmas at the Venetian. 


And what says "Christmas" more than a volcano?!



1 comment:

Our Family said...

So glad you guys make the drive (even if eyes are closed).