Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party 2012

We missed out on this party last year because we were out of town, so we were so excited to be able to attend this year!  We met at Bucca di Beppo with some super fun couples in our ward for dinner, ugly sweaters, and a white elephant exchange. 
 
Fortunately, this was stolen from Nate...:)

I found a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush at Big Lots...twas a big hit!

I also found some piggy kitchen accessories I was pretty proud of...

I this next year we'll need new sweaters...somehow the sleeves on mine have become 3/4.

Christmas Superheros! (Karlee and Matt) They won the contest, hands down. 

Tara and Jamie.  I made fun of them for being boring, but it was kinda a funny idea. 

Cooper and Anjuli...Cooper's sweater was also 3/4 length, so I wasn't completely out of place. 

Braden and Heather...and Santa.

Tess and Dustin.

Whole group; complete with the pope and my winning prize: Zac Efron heart pillow.

No comments: