Guess what? September was still too hot. For a temporary fix, we headed to the Cedar City area and stayed in a condo up at Cedar Breaks. Nothing recently has been so beautiful and frightening to me all at the same time.
 |
| Click on this and view full screen...so pretty! |
 |
| We took a hike on Saturday that reminded us we shouldn't be involved in any sports at a high elevation any time soon...we couldn't breathe! |
 |
| It looks like I'm in front of a picture or a green screen, right? I'm not; I assure you, I was getting scared just looking down. |
 |
| Cows + fall leaves=winning combination. |
 |
| Our second attempt at a hike was colder and yes, more scary. There was no railing or anything making me feel safe, so this hike was much, much shorter. :) |
 |
| I'm wearing two sweaters! This was actually exciting to me because I hadn't felt cold in (what seemed like) a long time. Scary though it was, I have a feeling we'll be back; Cedar Breaks is beautiful! |
No comments:
Post a Comment