As of November 14, I had officially completed my hour requirement for my internship. Because Nate is awesome, he wanted to celebrate this achievement, even though we already had a big party in June for my graduation. Ever the secretive one, he asked me to meet him downtown at his office after work. First we headed to the Bellagio's art museum, which currently has a Monet exhibit. It was full of noisy, wine-filled guests, but it was fun to simultaneously enjoy the artwork and make fun of those around us. :)
After, Nate led me through the Bellagio and up to Yellowtail, a restaurant Ruth's Matt has been recommending to us for two years. Now I know why! It was super fancy and I felt a little out of place (I managed to step on the foot of a tiny hostess), but it was delicious and fun.
![]() |
| This was the view from our table! |
I mostly posted this in order to give me something to look back on whenever I'm tempted to say I "never do anything cool". :)





1 comment:
You deserve it! What a beautiful settting for dinner!
Post a Comment