Sunday, July 29, 2012

(Batman) Tacos at 2 for Nathan and you!

In my quest to continue Nate's birthday bash, we headed to Utah to celebrate again, Cajun-style.  Because of his excitement for the newest Batman flick, Nate decided on a Batman theme and we ran with it. 


Grey (Batman Jr. and Birthday Man)

For the record, one must go to Party City (or the like) to go to such juvenile lengths to decorate. 


Liz and Bella ready to eat. 


 
The special Batman cake.  I love that he is holding the candles in his manly fists. 




We brought along some Batman: The Animated Series as the entertainment.  Clearly the boys liked.  :) 

Even Kitchen Pig got into it. 




Part of Nate's present was being the favorite visiting uncle, so he got lots of attention from the little folks... 

...and the littler folks.  We had a father's dayish dinner at Ben and Jenn's and the wee Cicely was in rare form. 


Her ruby red lips are courtesy of a taste of Danish dessert.  :) 


Gray and the angel food cake. 




A Gray belly and a cat getting some cream. 


Birthday party #2!




On our wayish home, we stopped at the Harrisons' and had an opportunity to see Afton do her thing.  :)
 

And Lizzie do her thing.  We got home really late, but as always, it was worth it.  :)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I like how Stacey and I coordinated our outfits for the couch picture. Nice touch! Yeah for Batman/ Taco/ Nate's birthday!

Lyndsay said...

Okay who is this Cecily (sp) girl and how long has she been so adorable?
I'm glad you've set the template for Erik's big 32nd birthday bash in about a month. I think that his past bday parties have been lacking due to no superhero themes.