Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bible Cats 2011

After what seemed like a longish day at work, I came home and checked the mail. I had a few Christmas cards (yay!) and a large envelope addressed to Nathan, me, Kathryn and Mal. All of us. Bible Cats, based in Orem, had sent us something special. I was hoping for at least a crazy free brochure, but what we received was so much more. Because I can't carry this calendar with me at all times and show you each one by one, here they are:

BIBLE CATS 2011!

January:

So innocent...

February:

I'm not going to lie, this picture made me wonder about the innocence of our own kitties. They sleep in the living room now.

March:

He's so big and proud. All he's missing is four golden shoes and some heavy eyeliner. Ruth, Jon...a little help??

April:

Skank.

May:

I love his concentration. And his beard.

June:

This is probably about right for June in Las Vegas, right? At least someone else will feel our pain.

July:

I love that Catsheba has been placed in water, yet is still washing much like a kitty.

August:

So many things I could say; I'll just let Candace think them.

September:

One of my favorites: David is so tiny and determined. GoLion is so creepy looking. This teaches me that non-creepy always wins.

October:

A must have in every kitty home.

November:

Who knew being spit out of a whale would be so fun??

December:


Bible Cats wouldn't be Bible Cats without this one.
Special thanks to Marc and Candace for this lovely gem!! Candace is one of few who truly understands and indulges our ridiculous kitty love, so I love this calendar even more.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

"he looks handsome, he looks smart... he's a walking work of art.."

"Ah-aah AH!"

CANDACE said...

We saw this and just knew...and your commentary only made it better! So glad you loved it! I cant even pick a favorite. :) oh, and we miss y'all. Including Lucille 2! She said to tell y'all hello.

Our Family said...

My favorite is Joseph and Pawtifers wife!!! That is awesome. 2011 is going to have to be great with a calendar like that.

Stacey said...

This is so, so funny! Love it!

JonJon said...

Joseph's charm and winning smile failed to slay them in the aisle,
and his father couldn't see the danger, he could not imagine any danger. He just saw in Joseph all his dreams come true.