This past weekend, I headed to Jamaica for a learning conference. GOGO holds a conference like this every year during December. I was lucky enough to be in Jamaica over our wedding anniversary...at the same hotel. Sarcasm. Throw sarcasm all over that.
Sarcasm aside, Sandals Whitehouse will always be one of my favorite places, so even though I was solo this time, it was fun to visit our honeymoon spot.
After a very long night that suddenly turned into day again, I arrived at the hotel around 4:30pm. I started flying/traveling at 11:00pm the night before. Just sayin'. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were welcomed by these lovely Jamaican singers:
And this banner. I liked the singers better than banner, but it was still fun.
Sunset on the first night after it had rained a bit.
Me and my new friend Linda. This was during our tacky 80s wedding party. I thought my costume was awesome, but it was considerably less skanky than most. I think it stands to reason I would be just as modest at an 80s wedding as I would now, right? ps-the yellow beads are for a tribute to my mom. :)
Me and one of my new co-workers, Waquita. She talks fast and is good at her job. She also might have stolen this parasol.
Me at the main pool after breakfast. I didn't so much get to swim in this pool as I did get to look at it. But beautiful, eh?
Ditto on the ocean.
My second evening and its lovely sunset.
One of my favorite pictures from this trip.
Outside of the front door of my room. When the wind blew through these plants, it sounded like it was raining.
Vivian, Me and Vera (also new co-workers). We bonded at the White Party.
A beach walking bird.

6 comments:
So awesome that you get to travel with this job! Your pictures are stunning! So was your wedding party dress...omg! Where did you find it, and please tell me you won a prize! I can't imagine anyone topping that!
For rillz. Where on earth did you find that dress? It's gorgeous.
I did wonder about the beads and yes I do remember them :) They look lovely.
I did wonder about the beads. I do remember them, they look lovely!
DI never fails to provide me with the "perfect" outfit. This pink number proved to me that their Las Vegas location is no different. :)
Totally Jealous! Until I saw your pink dress....Beautiful!
Post a Comment