Who doesn't need a vestido ho ho ho (ho ho ho dress)?! While Nate and I were padding around a Wal*Mart at 5:30am on Black Friday, we found this beautiful dog vestido. We didn't like it enough to buy it (Kathryn doesn't wear just anything), but enough to take a picture.
This belongs in the aquarium post, but I just wanted to remind you that we saw sharks there.
Tiny Aaron and the 30" pizza. That size didn't really register with me as being incredibly huge, but it is. It was a disgusting amount of pizza, but it was tasty and our group easily finished it off.
Ben and Jenn took us to their local mall so we could people watch...it didn't disappoint. Kudos to Nate on this capture.
Nathan and Oscar. Oscar is enormous and incredibly tolerant. After we got home, I expected the same out of our cats (but only got the enormous part). I bet Oscar would wear a vestido ho ho ho.
Pictures after church. Jenn stayed professional, but I couldn't stop laughing. Why? Because I had this image in my head:
I don't know; a lot of kicking occurred after church.
Thank you to our Georgian hosts, we had a great time!

3 comments:
I will get Ethan and Lizzie prepped for wrestling. Afton will probably join in also but just be warned it may take a little while for Lilly to warm up to you let alone wrestling :)
Um, I want to know what a snackrifice is. It's on the box between Nathan and his brother in the twinner plaid shirts photo.
someone needs to eat more reduced fat wheat thins...
Post a Comment