A good time was had by all; how could we not with a PT Cruiser?! After finding the car rental desk, we were told that driving an economy car (take notes people) in the snow is "extremely dangerous". Really. After getting the opportunity to yell back to the girl that our car as booked was "FINE" (I was watching the bags), she suddenly realized they were out of economy cars (tricky girl) , so a PT was it. And I'll say it. I loved how they drive. Nate likes a nice Buick, and I apparently like a nice Chrysler. See, Detroit is good for something.
Our visit included lots of family gatherings, a few friend gatherings, a few workout sessions, new houses, new babies, new snowblowers, and last but not least, snowglobes...Alisha. We also fit in a trip to Murray Park, Temple Square and the Castle Creek Inn (all while Nate was sick! We are so efficient!)Having a car of our own really helpful and allowed us to tour the Sandy area quite nicely (and in style). We are so blessed to have such a great family and friends. Some pictures:
Steve and Lizze transferring music
Nate and I showing off a Lizzie original
Afton and Nate
Afton, Nate and Lizzie

3 comments:
Ahh.. finally an update. All is right with the world. Thank you for not posting anything with a Ruth Fat Face in it... Miss you guys already! It was fun to see so much family this year, but I hope there aren't any emergency situations in the years to come! :)
I am glad you finally posted about Christmas. I have been waiting most impatiently...
~Lexi~
Cute pics. I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you came in to town. So many new babies in your family!
Post a Comment