This Thanksgiving Nate and I took a trip down South to see how Thanksgiving is celebrated in Atlanta. Turns out it's pretty much the same, except they have about 30 degrees on Ohio in addition to being the home of Nate's two brothers. We drove down Wednesday night and Thursday morning just in time to catch Thanksgiving dinner at Aaron and Bonnie's house. We had a great time and I learned that I can function on less sleep than I previously thought. Thanks to Nate for driving. It was at least my car? We had a good time checking out downtown, bowling, eating, moving watching, coveting Aaron and Bonnie's exercise equipment, and catching up. Thank you to our wonderful Georgian hosts!

Nate checking out pictures with Sadi and McKay

Nate helping Jackson with his church shoes

Nate, Aaron and Ben

Bonnie, Liz and Jenn

Nate, Ben and Jenn at the bowling alley

Aaron wearing some of Bonnie's old pants. It cracked me up. PS-Bonnie is skinny and just did a triathalon, so don't feel too bad.

The lake by their house was so relaxing that I tried out a yoga move or two...and realized how bad I still am.

Sitting down to dinner: Jenn, Sadi, Bonnie, Jackson, Liz, McKay
No comments:
Post a Comment