I'm still wondering if it's like "Kids, you can't beat 'em" (because they are lots of fun, or whether it's a command from God. Either way, I'm SO happy you caught a bit of Toledo cheer to share with others.
I had the same thought, and was confused. I am hoping that it's a declaration of how great kids are, as I hope that our society hasn't slipped so far that we need signs to remind us not to beat the children.
Nate and I have been married for six years. We now live in Las Vegas! Kathryn and Maleficent are STILL the furry apples of our eye...their favorite activities include: sleeping, eating, and racing each other through the apartment (in that order).
2 comments:
I'm still wondering if it's like "Kids, you can't beat 'em" (because they are lots of fun, or whether it's a command from God.
Either way, I'm SO happy you caught a bit of Toledo cheer to share with others.
I had the same thought, and was confused. I am hoping that it's a declaration of how great kids are, as I hope that our society hasn't slipped so far that we need signs to remind us not to beat the children.
Post a Comment