Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tagged Again

A-Attached or single? Very attached
B-Best friend? Ruth, Lynds, Alisha, more than I'm not thinking of. I remember in 5th-6th grade making a list of my best friends; like ranking them....was I alone?
C-Cake or pie? YES
D-Day of choice? Saturday is my fav
E-Essential item? flat iron, good smelling lotion
F-Favorite Color? purple and green
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? worms, bears...I'll take them both
H-Hometown? Sandy, Utah
I-Favorite indulgence? dumb pop girl music, brownies
J-January or July? My birthday is January 14th :)
K-Kids? nope
L-Life isn't complete without? Nathan (AW) and a good book
M-Marriage date? 12/5/2006 (we just tasted our wedding cake for our anniversary and it was pretty darn good)
N-Number of brothers and sisters? including marriages: 7 brothers (Jim, Steve, Tom, Matt, Aaron, Ben, Woody) 8 sisters (Ruth, Alisha, Michelle, Stacey, Bonnie, Jenn, Jessica, Jackie)
O-Oranges and Apples? Clementines are easy to peel, Fuji apples (green apples if in a salad)
P-Pet Peeves-talk radio (I know it's informative, it still makes me crazy) and having to repeat something I've said (even though I mumble)
Q-Quote? "I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I..I've never seen that." (The Burbs)
R-Reason to smile? Nathan (aw again), good family, good friends...to many reasons to list.
S-Season? Fall-it's pretty no matter where you live
T-Tag 3 friends. Ruth (like you are busy), Lyndsay (cause you like being tagged), Alisha (like you are busy)
U-unknown fact? My life is an open book. I haven't told (most) everyone that I'm going back to school starting Jan 28th!
V-Favorite Veggie? If V-8 Splash counts, that's #1, then snow peas.
W-Worst habit? um, take your pick.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I've had an x-ray before, so I'll have to go with that.
Y-Your Favorite food? Zatarain's black beans and rice, cereal, Costco pizza.
Z-Zodiac? Capricorn

1 comment:

Jessarella said...

You are that Liz. You should totally cut it. I love you with really short hair.