Off to the falls!
| I've been to Mesa Falls several times, but I always love coming here. Lots of good memories. |
| This is a new good memory. :) |
| Jenn, wee William, and me. |
![]() |
| The tiny (and fashionable) Ivie. |
![]() |
| The even tinier and equally cute Cicely. |
| That'd be us. (when I said the photo shoot was over yesterday...I lied) |
![]() |
| Sleepy William. |
![]() |
| The Aaron Higleys. |
![]() |
| The Ben Higleys |
![]() |
| The Mom and Dad Higley. :) |
| While on our |
| It was a cool view that I'd never seen before...I just needed snacks. |
| Don't we have a beautiful family? |
| We spotted this gal right on our way to Bar J. |
| And this guy right as we got there...bit early for Halloween, but I love the holiday, so whatever. |
| Before dinner. |
| During dinner. |
| My seatmate, Miss Sadi. |
| Nate proving what an awesome uncle he is...look how jealous fluorescent guy is in the background... |
![]() |
| We didn't have this view on the way home, but it's probably the kind of stuff we missed out on by driving home at midnight. |








No comments:
Post a Comment