We went to Yellowstone with ALL of the Higleys in August! We had lots of fun and took lots of pictures, so let's just take this a day at a time...
First day was picture day in the park...honestly, I was doubtful it would work out with a less than auspicious start, but it was great. More on the professional photo shoot later...
 |
| How celebrities (or unaware photographees) do Yellowstone. I love this because we look snobby, but really we were walking to a (fragrant) bathroom in our picture day clothes. :) |
 |
| Welll...maybe we are a little overconfident... |
 |
| Ben, Nate and the wee William. |
 |
| Gray, Ivie, and Parker hanging out after lunch. |
 |
| Ditto, except Ivie, Jackson, Cicely and Gray. :) |
 |
| After pictures and the threat of rain, we headed to Old Faithful. It rained the last time we visited, so it seemed natural that the weather turned a bit on us. |
 |
| And then this happened! |
 |
| Jackie and Jessica during our walk behind Old Faithful. We'd never been and we'd been missing out! |
 |
| See? |
 |
| Ben tempting fate. |
 |
| Cicely daring us not to fall for her cuteness. |
 |
| Did I mention Yellowstone is pretty? |
 |
| This SO reminded me of a Pink Panther movie...I felt compelled to document... |
 |
| ...then took a picture of Jackie and Nate for realz. |
 |
| On our way home out of the park, we found some friends. |
 |
| And then some more... |
 |
| ...and still more. |
 |
| One of my favorite views in Yellowstone. I love this place. |
No comments:
Post a Comment