Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bennifer 2011


Ben, Jenn and Gray came to visit in October!



Gray enjoying the wind blowing through his duck fluff. 

Bunnies?

Jenn and Liz at Red Rock.

We picked up these guys while we were there!  :)

Talking tree at the Bellagio

What any baby visitor can enjoy whilst in Vegas!

See??

Nate and Ben on the Vita Course 3000

Pretty eh?

Bennifer being used for a higher purpose...I mean, he's even just slouchy and folding his arms...!


Because of this shot, Jenn was awarded "Best Photo Bomb" of the weekend.
 Thanks for visiting; can't wait til next time! 

1 comment:

CANDACE said...

K, so I get that Gray is Nate's brother's baby, but I love that first photo of Gray & Nate, not just because Gray has the most adorable squishy cheeks & duck fluff, but also because he looks so much like his Uncle Nate! Unless that's not Nate & it's actually his brother & then I'd feel dumb and just claim that it's been a while & so not my fault for being mixed up. ;)