Nate and I spent Easter weekend with Jim, Alisha and the kids...well, at least we had one day with them, but we made the most of it and went to Sea World!
Group shot.
Jim, Lish and Ethan on Shipwreck something or other...Ethan was in love with this ride. :)
Aunt Liz and Ethan.
Liz squared. (ps-I was way proud because Lizzie actually wanted to be on this ride with me. Silly, but it made me so happy.)
Ethan and the very popular Uncle Nate.
Nate and Afton waiting for the Shamu show to start. Or was it Ramu?
Maybe kind of a bum shot, but I thought all that hand holding was so cute.
Lilly meets a seal.
A statuesque seal.
The kids with their souvenir necklaces that Jim magically purchased in about 15 seconds without the kids noticing.
We had such a good time it was ridiculous; thanks for letting us tag along!


2 comments:
hand holding shot=super cute! sea world is so fun...was this in Vegas? I LOVE that shipwreck ride!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was fun and we (meaning our family) really should have planned another day of fun. Next time for sure... if you are still up to hang out with us again we should meet up for Disney in a year or so. So good to spend time with you and love having your closer (even if we meet in California :))
Post a Comment