Sunday, April 10, 2011

Springtime in Las Vegas

Just a few things we've run across lately here at home:



FOXYGMA is right.



Baby gucks



Baby Kathryn



Bellagio lobby!









We had a lovely visit down to the Strip. We've learned the right time to leave (when people start getting drunk(er) ) and it was perfect.


On our way home on the freeway, we saw a major accident happen right in front of us. The car right in front of us was hit by someone that came out of nowhere across all lanes of traffic. Everyone was all right, but it was crazy to watch and think about how close it was to being our accident. I got scared and cried. Through my sobby voice I reminded Nate we needed to pick up some bread at the store. Last night's blessing was getting bread at Albertson's. :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Your sobby voice story made me laugh. I recently was sobbing while going over some menu. On Thursday.... we have... chicken and vegetables.....

Great pictures. Maybe someday I will post new ones.

Jody Neeley said...

We love the Bellagio Lobby! The spring decorations look amazing. I am so glad you guys weren't involved in the accident. That would be really scary to see.

Stacey said...

I'm glad it is spring somewhere! Those pics. are lovely! Seeing a car accident right in front of you is very scary. The guy in front of me the other day ran a red light and hit a car coming the other way. I was almost in tears and I didn't even come close to getting hit.