Sunday, April 10, 2011

Clean up party





Usually every year my mom throws a big "party". Growing up, these parties = a trick to get some yard work taken care of. While it was still the same trick, I was excited we'd be home to participate! I can't say I personally got a lot accomplished in the yard, but it was a fun social hour and the yard looked better when we were done, so I'd call the party an overwhelming success.



Nate, Tom and Grey


Most of the girls: Alisha, Stacey, Ruth, Mom


GQ Yard Nate and Braeden


Grey getting things done


Nate with Andrew and Grey


Dad and Braeden


Impromptu birthday party for the twins


Nate and Grey flying.

It was so fun to be all together. It was a perfect morning. :)

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

SO nice to be in driving distance to home, huh!? I have good yard work memories too...not the yard work so much as the family time it forces:) glad you got to join in the fun!

Our Family said...

You didn't insert me into enough pictures to make it look like I was such a hard worker :)I really like you guys only living 6 hours away by the way.

Stacey said...

Love all the hard working pictures. It was so nice to be all together!

Annette Harrison said...

Having you all there was the best part :)