Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Phantomtime's Day

Nathan has figured out that he cherishes a surprise a bit more than I do. However, I've been entertained with the idea that, as of late, he's become worse and worse at actually holding in said surprise for very long. His Valentime's surprise was very much a surprise to me, and knowing a few days early only gave me something to look forward to.


Is this creepy and confusing to you as well?

The Friday before Valentime's we headed down to the Venetian and saw "The Phantom of the Opera". It was fabulous. It had been a long time since I'd seen a production like that and it made me so happy, it brought me to tears. It reminded me of my time in London when I was ridiculously spoiled with all sorts of shows weekly. So major points for Nate, and a few more points to Vegas.

Contraband picture in the theater. ps-the Phantom also had a small role in an episode of Frasier, so...obviously he was good.

After the show, we walked around and took in the sights which brought us to this:

I've always loved H&M (coincidentally a common "after show" spot for me in London) so it was fun to walk through. Isn't anything made better with a horse lamp though? Seriously.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

The show looks awesome, but I just gotta say, that horse is awesome. =)