Afton, Liz, and Lilly. They had a treat after the geese, so they were satisfied.
Lilly and Vince. We got several hand holding shots, so this will represent, but it never got old. Every time a cousin held another cousin's hand, I got the camera out and ready.
I realize this shot should've probably had a child instead of a dog, but Lucky is so cute and I missed my kitties. :)
During my stay, I had an opportunity to bond with Vince. I'm happy to report he knows me by name (usually "Hi Liz" is followed by "and Nate?"), will hold my hand and give me hugs. These steps do so much for an aunt that's been away too long.
Halloween Cat!
Amos (pictured) and Andy were once again very welcoming to us when we visited Tom and Stacey. Amos successfully got me into the Halloween spirit.
Soo...I kind of made my family participate in a last minute Halloween party:
Nate's shoes don't look like they are really on his feet, but they are....and that's his real hair.
Some of the cousins right before they were done with posing on the couch.
With the baby Bella. She wouldn't wear Nate's hair, so we settled for this shot.
Group shot (courtesy of Ethan!)
Nate successfully holding the wee Ivie. We also made progress with our relationship with her. More visits are necessary, but we're willing to make the sacrifice. :)


4 comments:
Amos is just a little bit terrifying in that picture. Glad you guys came to visit and love the fact that you are so much closer. Oh, and by the way Lilly is STILL talking about Aunt Liz and Nate (for some reason he doesn't get uncle in front)
So FUn!!! I miss you and hope one of your trips to sandy we get together!!!
Love the costumes! My favorite is the hair for both of you...I think it's a great new look you both should continue!! Ha ha!
y'all manage to top yourselves every year with the costumes. i love it!
Post a Comment