This year for our (immediate) family reunion, Stacey went above and beyond and found us a great place in Kanab to stay. Our original plan was St. George, but UEA and a few other things got in the way. Kanab was great though; we had a huge house all to ourselves and it was so much fun reacquainting myself with everyone again. Well, not everyone; we were missing Steve and Michelle's family. Maybe everyone for next year??
Tom taking his pool duties seriously; actually Matt and Nate were also spotted helping with this. There were some unfortunate things found in the pool, so a big thank you to them for making sure I didn't see any of them. :)
Ruth and the buttermilk child by the pool.
Jim's dog, Lucky, somehow finding this spot comfy.
Ethan and Alisha...just a little resemblance. :)
Dad and me at a lame "Hollywood movie set". The cutouts were obviously not used in films, yet this was one of the best parts of the tour.
Ruth and the wee Bella. And no, the baby isn't wearing fake lashes and lip liner...she's just pretty.
Baby Grey also just being really cute.
Some of the girls (and Vince) in the hot tub...that pool was way too cold!
Ethan, Jim, Lilly, and Lizzie in the other side of the hot tub...it kind of turned into the pool for most everyone. :)
While Pipe Springs* and the Hollywood movie set was basically a bust, we still had a great weekend. Can't wait until next time!
*in a nutshell, we had to pay for admission (which we didn't realize until we got there) and the worker at the front desk (as Matt said) hadn't gone through his Disney training. We ended up leaving with only one tantrum to deal with.

7 comments:
Is it just me, or is someone drowning behind Alisha in the hot tub pic?
Jon, it's not a big deal; just BE quiet. I do think it's Lizzie or something...she survived, so it's okay, right?
love all those babies! beautiful, every one of 'em!
also...the new blog header...OMG! when was this? i LOVE it!
I was starting to feel really guilty by Jon's statement that I was squishing a child to look good in the photo shoot :) Luckily I realized E is in the pool and not the hot tub. Now I am just laughing outloud in front of two toddlers becuse of the picture :)
CASH ONLY!!!!
That is so funny, I had the same thought... "whose hand is that?"
:)
Great time, thanks for taking so many pictures! I always forget
Looks like a great time guys! We hope to be joining you next year. :)
I'm glad someone took pictures. I also wondered where that hand came from. Now to start planning next year. Yellowstone, anyone??
Post a Comment