I would like to introduce my newest niece!
Isabella Annette Cook
Born: March 16, 2010
7 pounds, 12 ounces
Congratulations to Ruth and Matt! She looks as pleased to be here as we are to have her. :)
What a beautiful babe! When will she get to meet your kitties?
She is adorable (also in person)!!! And another girl added to the mix. Yeah!
She's a gorgeous baby! I wonder who her mother is....:)
Such a beautiful little girl! And I love her name. Big Congrats to Ruth and her family.
How cute! We've been sick so we have not yet seen her in person. What a great picture!!
Aww....so sweet! She's beautiful! Little girls are so easy to love.It's kind of funny because she and Brian have the same birthday. My Eliza and Jim have the same birthday. I guess it's bound to happen eventually. Thanks for the picture!
She is so cute! Congrats Auntie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a beautiful babe! When will she get to meet your kitties?
She is adorable (also in person)!!! And another girl added to the mix. Yeah!
She's a gorgeous baby! I wonder who her mother is....
:)
Such a beautiful little girl! And I love her name. Big Congrats to Ruth and her family.
How cute! We've been sick so we have not yet seen her in person. What a great picture!!
Aww....so sweet! She's beautiful! Little girls are so easy to love.
It's kind of funny because she and Brian have the same birthday. My Eliza and Jim have the same birthday. I guess it's bound to happen eventually.
Thanks for the picture!
She is so cute! Congrats Auntie!
Post a Comment