Saturday, February 27, 2010

Moving in sundry

Sometimes moving in can seem as painful as this:

(by the way, Nate made me feel better about this picture by saying "the fire is giving him life")

Other times, moving in can be as exciting as spotting this:

I hope my phone did this justice...he was walking out of the museum completely covered in straw. I all but ran after him.

Fortunately, it's been a little of both (fire giraffe and straw man)

Ruth said the cats would just think they'd be on a vacation. She's right, except they've found a few new places they love.

I'm happy to announce the box tower can no longer be a favorite as it has been cleaned up.

Once the box tower disappeared, Mal decided there was yet another tower she could reach:

We are almost all the way "moved in". I don't count it as complete until we have pictures on the wall and I don't have to ask "where did we put ____________?" anymore. Both still are problems, so I'll end this here and get back to work!

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

glad things are going well. :) does it feel like a new place or like you'd never left to begin with?

Ruth said...

cats/toddlers + cardboard boxes = true love always

Our Family said...

If it makes you feel better we have been here almost 3 years and there are still a couple boxes in the basement I haven't "unpacked"

Stacey said...

Such cute kitties. Don't worry, everyone has boxes that they never get unpacked. :)