Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apple Festing

The first weekend of October was filled with cold weather, General Conference and the Apple Fest in Holland, Ohio. We've attended the past two years and enjoyed the official kick off to autumn (read: apple fritters) it provides.


In front of MacQueen's store.

I just like the idea of animals wearing necklaces...with pride.

We loved watching these girls dance...with pride. I'm actually not sure how a tween hip hop dancing troupe matches an apple festival, but it was, well, festive?

Also festive: Nathan and the pumpkin assortment.

Doing ponies in front of the ponies.

We didn't, but we liked the sign.

The kitties celebrated the cool weather kick off a bit differently than we did:

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Apple festing- sounds like fun. Although I am wondering- the cats kinda look like they may have a hangover. Is it from too much apple cider?