I love that you "torture" your animals, too! A few days ago I was trying different headbands on my dogs...Juneau actually thought she was a "pretty girl" and wore her headband proudly...I must be really desperate for some entertainment. Thank goodness for pets!
Nate and I have been married for six years. We now live in Las Vegas! Kathryn and Maleficent are STILL the furry apples of our eye...their favorite activities include: sleeping, eating, and racing each other through the apartment (in that order).
4 comments:
Did the cats enjoy an easter egg hunt? Oh and nice legs Liz :)
I love that you "torture" your animals, too! A few days ago I was trying different headbands on my dogs...Juneau actually thought she was a "pretty girl" and wore her headband proudly...I must be really desperate for some entertainment. Thank goodness for pets!
Cute pictures!! You should have put the cats in dresses.
So cute!!!
Post a Comment