Monday, May 19, 2008

The Cat House

That's right...things around our house have changed just a bit. As of last Saturday, Nate and I are the proud owners of two kitties. They are still actually nameless, so we'll take suggestions, but at least for now we wanted to introduce them to you.


Male kitty the humane society had named Paddington. He's about 8 years old.

Female kitty the Humane Society named Thomasina. She is about 1 year old.

They were both about done for the day by the time we took these; I promise they both have eyes.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

So, so cute! I love that you couldn't just get one kitty, but two! Yay for kitties!!

Ruth said...

They are cute. The little girl looks like she has some raccoon parentage in her line... Names? I will have to think on it, but Paddy and Tommie do rhyme...

CANDACE said...

congratulations!!! we named our pets after favorite tv show characters, so i'd suggest starting there. :)

D. James said...

Welcome to the two cat club... Ours are named Max Power and Rex Manning. I suggest naming them Itchy and Scratchy (even though I know one was a mouse). Or maybe Scratchy and Tom. Or one could be Catmoundu (as in Kathmandu, Nepal). Wait. Liz Jr. and Nate Jr. That's it. No further suggestions necessary.

P.S. I don't think I have a picture of either of my cats with their eyes open either.

D. James said...

Welcome to the two cat club... Ours are named Max Power and Rex Manning. I suggest naming them Itchy and Scratchy (even though I know one was a mouse). Or maybe Scratchy and Tom. Or one could be Catmoundu (as in Kathmandu, Nepal). Wait. Liz Jr. and Nate Jr. That's it. No further suggestions necessary.

P.S. I don't think I have a picture of either of my cats with their eyes open either.

Jessarella said...

I vote for Maleficent and Tempest.
(Mali and Tempi)

Diedra Mahaffey said...

OHMIGOSH!!! It's the LIZ-ster's blog! When Lindz got her blog up & running it had the link to yours, & so I had to come & see!
You look WONDERFUL!!! I'm so glad you & Nate are so happy- you deserve it! Just a note to say hello!
Still lovin' you out here in Cali-
love, mom mahaff

Lyndsay said...

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
[drop kicks cat]