Sunday, May 12, 2013

Visitors from the North...

Our March whirlwind line up of visitors ended with the (Jim) Harrison clan!  Because Nate and I had to work during the week, we saved our group fun for afternoons/evenings and Saturday. 
 
Girls in their birthday dresses we gave them...did I mention they are twins?  :) 

Progression of cat photo shoot...

...getting there...

Got it!

Afton departs, Liz photo-bombs.

The weather was amazing, so we went to the park and hung out for the morning. 

I guess it's not socially acceptable for gals of a certain age to swing whilst wearing a dress, but luckily the twins are under that age bracket.  :)

Newlywed photo shoot. 

The boy and his hero photo shoot. 

The matchy Lizs' photo shoot. 
 
 
The parting gift!  Jim and Alisha unnecessarily leave us behind with a thank you gift/notes.  I love it and this one totally surprised me.  If you can't see in the picture, it's a salt/pepper shaker holder made with forks.  I had forgotten, but I had mentioned how cool I thought it was...I saw one when I had breakfast with Jim/Alisha at Britton's...I feel like several months ago, if not longer.  Good memory, brother.  :) 
Until next time!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Jim and I look tired in our newlywed picture :) Always nice to hang out with you guys. Thanks for letting us come.