Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weekend jumble


Now that we live in Las Vegas, Nathan and I take advantage of our close proximity to our family in Utah, so about once a month, we drive in for a quick weekend.  It's always a great time, but the drive is tiring, so my mind tends to be a bit mushy; during the visit and afterward.  So...I sort of loaded the pictures haphazardly to represent my mind and how I tend to remember an average visit. 


Nate pretending to be an awesome uncle...except he really is.

 

Luck Dog.



Afton and Mom auditioning for the next cover of the Ensign.

Jim and most of the kids.

The wee Gray.

The not so wee Ivie and Aunt Liz.

Grandpa, Ivie and Gray.

Sleepy Lilly.



Proof that we saw a mountain fire in the Virgin River Gorge.


Grey, Liz and Amos.




2 comments:

Our Family said...

I love all the pictures of the nieces and nephews that obviously you guys love so much. But whoever has that house with the huge mirrors really needs to clean that thing. What do they have.... like four kids with two of them being three year olds who constantly like to touch it or something.

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! We're always so glad that you make time to come and visit. :)